Male Hermann's First Ejaculation - What Age?

zentort

Location (City and/or State)
Birmingham, UK
I'm wondering at what age a male Hermann's usually has their first orgasm... note, not the age they are able to reproduce at, but when they have their first ejaculation.

Gemini very rarely passes urates. He was walking around normally today, then stopped & raised himself on his back two legs, and sploosh, all this white liquid that looked almost like milk came spurting out...

Just about to turn 3 years old and no health issues to date.

I tried searching for keywords such as semen, sexual maturity, ejaculation & orgasm on the forum but there doesn't seem to be that much discussion about it. Did I just witness my lil baby get his rocks off or what?!

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
My Hermanns (maybe 3 and 5 ish years old) don't care who they flash.. My 14 year old leopard has never flashed me, my vet is another story. I can't even imagine how that would freak me out..Thank goodness

zentort

Birmingham, UK
He's started making love to power adapter plugs in the wall this week, so yes... my baby boy isn't so much of a baby anymore :?:

Reactions: Ink

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
He's started making love to power adapter plugs in the wall this week, so yes... my baby boy isn't so much of a baby anymore :?:
I sure when you saw him making love to your adapter plugs, it came quite a shock to you. And hopefully it don't shock him.