Male or Female?! I'm confused..

Bryan

10 Year Member!
The pictures didn't come up for me.

tortoise5643

5 Year Member
I didnt figure that they would, I was trying a new way of posting them I guess that way doesn't work. ImageUploadedByTortForum1386348676.131249.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1386348691.480046.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1386348703.609736.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

junozhou

Please make the picture clearly Looks like a male. Nothing can tell if u keep posting unqualified picture

tortoise5643

5 Year Member
Re: RE: Male or Female?! I'm confused..

junozhou said:
Please make the picture clearly Looks like a male. Nothing can tell if u keep posting unqualified picture

I had stated that i was acquiring this tortoise and that when I asked for pics, thus is exactly what I got and when I asked for clearer pics, she said those are the most clear ones that she could get

Bryan

10 Year Member!
tortoise5643 said:
junozhou said:

I had stated that i was acquiring this tortoise and that when I asked for pics, thus is exactly what I got and when I asked for clearer pics, she said those are the most clear ones that she could get

Brutal pictures, how large is the tort? That might make it a little easier to narrow it down. If it's an adult it's a female IMO.

tortoise5643

5 Year Member
Bryan said:
tortoise5643 said:
junozhou said:

Brutal pictures, how large is the tort? That might make it a little easier to narrow it down. If it's an adult it's a female IMO.

It's 12inches scl

Bryan

10 Year Member!
tortoise5643 said:
Bryan said:
tortoise5643 said:
junozhou said:

It's 12inches scl

Female it is then. If you have a lot of males then you should be able to see that this ones tail is much shorter than your males tails are and that the plastron isn't as concave as your males plastrons are.

tortoise5643

5 Year Member
Bryan said:
tortoise5643 said:
Bryan said:
tortoise5643 said:
junozhou said:

It's 12inches scl

Female it is then. If you have a lot of males then you should be able to see that this ones tail is much shorter than your males tails are and that the plastron isn't as concave as your males plastrons are.

Yes I was pretty sure but I don't want to get another male so I came to y'all