Male Russian for adoption in Maine/New England

hylaphone

Hi everyone. My little friend Angus is up for adoption to a good home. I found him last year wandering in a dog park, and after much deliberation decided to provide a home for him. I have really grown to love him, but now with an infant and crazy life schedule I'm not sure that I cannot provide enough for him. Tried giving him for adoption several months ago on here, giving it another shot now.

Would love to find someone with the heart, room, means and knowledge to take good care of him. Outdoor pen is a must. This cute table I built is included. I am located in South Portland, Maine. I'm not looking for any money, just a safe happy home. Please communicate with me if you are interested.

Thanks.
cc4accf.jpg

dae100f.jpg

jcr1017

Hi! I am very interested in adopting your little friend! I live in New Jersey, so outdoor enclosures would be seasonal, but I could provide a spacious indoor enclosure and a lot of attention and care. I know a lot about tortoises and have the resources for a long, healthy, and happy life. I would like to learn more about Angus and his needs and preferences. Please let me know if you will consider me as a potential candidate for adopting. Thank you!

Gardngurl

I am in mobile al and have the time and knowledge to give torts/turtles a good and safe home. They would get a lot of one on one and could help me pick out the best hibiscus to eat. I grow my own nongmp fruits,veggies, herbs, weeds and grasses. I love gardening and my 1/2 acre enclosed backyard is begging for a longtime resident. If anyone would pick me i would pay for shipping if i cant drive to where you are.

hylaphone

@Gardngurl -- Thanks for the interest, but I'm not interested in shipping him --
I am certainly willing to meet someone in New England --

kvoelker17

Do you still have Angus up for adoption? I have been thinking about possibly having a tortoise again. I had a russian tortoise for about 12 years. I also live in So. Portland.