Male russian tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashliewood

5 Year Member
I have my male Russian of unknown age up for sale/adoption. My husband is in the military and we are up for orders here soon and will be moving across the country or to another country, I want to make sure out beloved pet can be with someone who will love him and treat him as a tortoise should be treated. He has regular weekly soaks, a MVB for heat and UVB has a water dish readily available for him, eats spring mix with kale and mustard greens daily unless he goes out into his outdoor enclosure where he has Russian tortoise seed mix that he loves! He is kept on organic soil, and has be de wormed. He also gets mazuri approx every two weeks or once a week. He also gets carolina pet supply TNT sprinkled on his food. I have all of the said supplies to go with him along with his brand new enclosure that's a turned over book case with shower pan liner for water proofing. He is very active and loves to be outside and tries to get out as soon as the fresh air hits his nose :) he is so fun and we love him but feel it would be too stressful on him and me to move him across country and he cannot go to anther country with us. I would like $200 for him.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
A location and if you re willing to ship would be helpful to people interested.

Ashliewood

5 Year Member
Oh my! Thanks! I am located in Marsville,wa and I would prefer not to ship him :)

Ashliewood

5 Year Member
Ashliewood said:
I have my male Russian of unknown age up for sale/adoption. My husband is in the military and we are up for orders here soon and will be moving across the country or to another country, I want to make sure out beloved pet can be with someone who will love him and treat him as a tortoise should be treated. He has regular weekly soaks, a MVB for heat and UVB has a water dish readily available for him, eats spring mix with kale and mustard greens daily unless he goes out into his outdoor enclosure where he has Russian tortoise seed mix that he loves! He is kept on organic soil, and has be de wormed. He also gets mazuri approx every two weeks or once a week. He also gets carolina pet supply TNT sprinkled on his food. I have all of the said supplies to go with him along with his brand new enclosure that's a turned over book case with shower pan liner for water proofing. He is very active and loves to be outside and tries to get out as soon as the fresh air hits his nose :) he is so fun and we love him but feel it would be too stressful on him and me to move him across country and he cannot go to anther country with us.

I love in Marsville, wa And prefer not to ship him, as he has a lot of supplies that go with him

Status
Not open for further replies.