Male Sulcata available for adoption So Cal

wevenrud

Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Hi Debbi, we have a home with an large backyard in the small town of French valley behind the Temecula wineries. We do not have any other Tortoise or turtles but I have been doing my research and joined some very helpful groups for the specific breed so our family now feels prepared and ready for adoption. For us the larger the better as we have 2 rescue pot belly pigs and 2 bulldogs. They all get along very well and our prey animals the pigs are top of the pecking order to give you a good idea about our dogs. We also have our yard sectioned off into 4 separate spaces so that all animals can free range as well as have their separate space. We also have chickens and quail :) I would love to talk with you more directly if you woudl be willing.

Debbie S

Hi Debbi, we have a home with an large backyard in the small town of French valley behind the Temecula wineries. We do not have any other Tortoise or turtles but I have been doing my research and joined some very helpful groups for the specific breed so our family now feels prepared and ready for adoption. For us the larger the better as we have 2 rescue pot belly pigs and 2 bulldogs. They all get along very well and our prey animals the pigs are top of the pecking order to give you a good idea about our dogs. We also have our yard sectioned off into 4 separate spaces so that all animals can free range as well as have their separate space. We also have chickens and quail :) I would love to talk with you more directly if you woudl be willing.
yes - that would be great - I can be reached at 949 324 2000

ViolaS

Cameron Park CA
Regretfully looking to rehome our 15 year old male sulcata. Our yard is just too small for him. He is very gregarious and inquisitive, lives outside year round and comes with a heated night box. We live in South Orange County. He weighs about 60 pounds.

TIA
Hello Miss Debbie S. I'm am very interested in your boy. I would love to give him a forever home I live in shingle springs CA on about 4.5 acres of land. You can text me at 530-240-8101 or by email at [email protected] thank you

coshepard

Ladera Ranch
Regretfully looking to rehome our 15 year old male sulcata. Our yard is just too small for him. He is very gregarious and inquisitive, lives outside year round and comes with a heated night box. We live in South Orange County. He weighs about 60 pounds.

TIA
just out of curiosity, how big is your yard?

Drea14

Thousand Oaks

TIA
Hi! Did you find a home for your Sulcata yet?

ViolaS

Cameron Park CA
Hello Debbie,
This is Viola I'm very interested in your boy. If you would like to contact me by email or text me at [email protected] or 530-240-8101 we can talk more privately thanks