1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Male Sulcata for smaller species of tortoise

Discussion in 'Bartering and Trades' started by IRTehDuckie, Apr 8, 2018.

1. IRTehDuckie

IRTehDuckie Member 5 Year Member

Hello!
    I am looking to rehome a tortoise, a possible trade would be much more desireable.

About my tortoise? It is a male! Currently weighing in at 37lbs and only 5 years old. Healthy eater of course, Gibbs is a sulcata haha!

Trade? I'll do it for a smaller species, greek, russian, possibly a boxy, egyptians, hermanns. No water turtles though.

I am looking to re home this tortoise for good with or without trade/barter. Please message me if you have any interests! I would like to deliver him myself to ensure he will be going to proper care. 20171210_090630.jpg
  2. IRTehDuckie

IRTehDuckie Member 5 Year Member

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Update, here are some more pictures of size. Thank you again for looking. 20180411_101059.jpg 20180411_101030.jpg