Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
If you're looking for a young male sulcata, then look no more. I have a 20lb male sulcata in need of a good home. There is no adoption fee, however, I won't ship, so you'll have to live close enough to me to be able to pick the tortoise up here. If you don't live close enough for me to do a yard inspection, I'll need to see some detailed, clear pictures of the area where you plan to keep the tortoise. Show me the fence, the gates, the whole area.

05-10-12rescue32-2.jpg

05-10-12rescue32-1.jpg

05-10-12rescue32-3.jpg

This tortoise was "found" as a young pup and the people thought they had a desert tortoise. They had him for four years, and for four winters, this tortoise was boxed up and stored in the garage. He is VERY healthy and quite heavy for his size, so I guess having to hibernate didn't do much to his health.

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
He is beautiful... Someone very, very lucky will snatch him up.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
CLovis Calif... Near Fresno...

They hibernated him? wow.. they are hardy.... at least some are... amazing ...

nichelle

5 Year Member
Ok I think we would be a gd fit we live in the st Louis area Troy mo to be exact we have sulcatas now and love them to death we have an enclosure for them for at night and when my hm and a fenced yard for them to graze in with all sorts of grasses planted just for them! I think I did an introduction but I have only my phone to navigate site so my real sure if I succeeded or nt! Exactly where are u located

Status
Not open for further replies.