male sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoleB26

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Rome, OH
I have 5 sulcatas I can send pictures of my setup and winter house im very interested in this fella im located in NC.

Hi, LOVE THE CAMEL!!! That is my dream pet :). I saw the picture of your heated house, its very nice. How much land do the sulcatas have to roam on? What is your male to female ratio?

Carrie Routt

Has this guy been placed yet? I am looking for an adult sulcata instead of babies. I live in Texas and have lots of outdoor space.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I have decided to keep him. I had some nice offers but I just can't give him up at this time. Thanks for the interest.
There's no better keeper than yourself . Build him a heated box and some fencing let him have the back yard year round . Close the box on them cold snowing days . He'll be just fine with you .

NicoleB26

5 Year Member
Rome, OH
Thanks Mike! Very kind words :). We actually finished his night house today. Just have to stain it! Winter will be in the basement this year. Hoping to buy property with more land next summer. Maybe a heated garage. Possibly a greenhouse set up for him? We will see. Been in the city too long!! You can take the girl out of the country but u can't take the country out of the girl!!!!

Forester

Hi I live in Odessa Texas. The climate is dry and I have a large yard and space for him inside in the few winter months we have. I have plenty of space for a shady enclosure outside and let me know if you are interested. He is a great looking tortoise. I bet he will b a big boy when he gets older.

Palm Bay Florida
in cetral florida never cape Canaveral still not rehomed I have a female who would love a play mate she is approx. 12 in by 12 in and has free rein of our yard and patio

Status
Not open for further replies.