male sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoleB26

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Rome, OH
I have a 2 year old male sulcata I am seriously considering rehoming to a warmer climate. I live in Ohio and I don't like him being inside over half of the year. He is 12 inches long, 9 inches wide, just under 2 years old. He has been raised humid, his shell is in good condition. I am looking for someone with the experience, climate and space to care for him properly. I am in no rush as he will be outside all summer with me. I will be willing to drive a distance for the right home. FYI I will be very particular about his rehoming.Thanks :)

NicoleB26

5 Year Member
Rome, OH
I was undecided. If I do it will be to help cover transport cost only. If that helps?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I will move this to the adoption section. If you change your mind and decide to sell him, let a moderator know and they can move it back to the for sale section.
Thanks

Lego man

5 Year Member
I will move this to the adoption section. If you change your mind and decide to sell him, let a moderator know and they can move it back to the for sale section.
Thanks
If you would be willing to ship we would love to have him here in nice eastern NC. We have one now and have plenty room for more

NicoleB26

5 Year Member
Rome, OH
Hi, are you able to send some pictures of the outdoor habitat?

mike rowlett

Hi this is Mike in Texas I have plenty of space for him and I have decided to make his own pen so that nothing happens to him. I think I saw where u are in Ohio and I may b able to get a load ur way and maybe we can meet if you are willing to let him move to Texas and if not I completely understand Thanks Mike tex

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I was undecided. If I do it will be to help cover transport cost only. If that helps?

Most usually, the adopter pays the transportation costs. It looks like you have done a wonderful job with him. :)

Orlando Roman

Hatillo,Puerto Rico
Hi! I'm in Puerto Rico 82 degrees average temp year around ,10 acres of pastures and some wooded currently have five other Sulcata's,let me know if you want to send him to a resort like environment for the rest of his life my two kids love tortoises! By the way that boy you see there is one of my rescues ,from a basement in NY.

NicoleB26

5 Year Member
Rome, OH
That is one good looking tortoise I really hope u find a good home for him
Thanks mike. Have u decided to hold off on a sulcata? I read your post about your wife being unsure of caring for them while u work.

mike rowlett

Yes Nicole I have decided to wait for a while. I've got a good spot to make a good yard for them and I will get one when the time is right but I'm just gonna hang back and Lahr thanks Mike from Texas

Killerrookie

Hey look a 10 year old tortoise... Wait a minute hmm it's 2 holy cow!!!!!!!
You have a very beautiful tortoise there.

mfishmanm

I'm going to be in Ohio this weekend I can take him I have a huge backyard with sulcatas and big sulcata houses it's all set up for them

bout broke farm

I have 5 sulcatas I can send pictures of my setup and winter house im very interested in this fella im located in NC.

NicoleB26

5 Year Member
Rome, OH
I'm going to be in Ohio this weekend I can take him I have a huge backyard with sulcatas and big sulcata houses it's all set up for them

Hi mfishmanm, I just noticed your post today, sorry for the delayed response. If you ares till interested you can either post pictures of your set up or message me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.