Manatees @ Imperial River

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
And a baby. I would be sitting there all day.
That's at your new property isn't it?

~ Yes, I do. I sit there in a brown chair that i hide in the bamboo. Truly an amazing place. So relaxing and peaceful. The wildlife is incredible. There is a family of raccoons that reside there and the mother has three babies. She has learned that i always have a banana or an apple on the tail gate of my truck. She now associates my truck with treats and helps herself. Another interesting thing is the city has populated the bridge with thousands of bats as a mosquito control technique. It works, never any mosquito and minimal bugs.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Yes..thanks for sharing.

We are seriously looking for a great final home for our Sully and us in Florida! All recommendations taken. Close to water for kayaking, wildlife, grass, palms, birds... all a plus!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Yes..thanks for sharing.

We are seriously looking for a great final home for our Sully and us in Florida! All recommendations taken. Close to water for kayaking, wildlife, grass, palms, birds... all a plus!

~ Our pleasure, SW Florida Is very unique and beautiful place to reside. This being said, the cost of living is high and housing is also very expensive. Any where on the river is very high, almost no undeveloped land available on the two Rivers in our area.

~ Here are some random photos i have taken while working at our property over the past year or so. Gulf access is a fantastic value on any property here in SW Florida.

29356907_1982088818487934_2657825149182953146_n.jpg IMG_2013.JPG IMG_6571.JPG IMG_3992.JPG IMG_9139.JPG IMG_9169.JPG IMG_8626.JPG IMG_4506.JPG IMG_4935.JPG IMG_3167.JPG
IMG_5305.JPG

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Yes..thanks for sharing.

I'm from South Florida, Fort Lauderdale, but I would definitely recommend the West Coast of Florida.