Marginated Tortoises need new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Huntington Beach, CA
I have two young marginated tortoises for "rehoming". They are about 3 years old. Please see my craigslist ad for the details.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pet/1722250211.html

MarginatedTortoiseMargieandExtra014.jpg

MarginatedTortoiseMargieandExtra015.jpg

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Huntington Beach, CA
I am looking to find a new home for my two Marginated Tortoises. These little "girls" were captive bred by a professional, local breeder. These were incubated to be female. I think they are a bit young to tell for sure. The smaller one is about 3.75 inch and the bigger one is just over 4 inches. One was hatched late 2006 and the smaller one was hatched mid 2007. As you can see, they both have a bit of shell irregularites. This in no way affects their overall health and vitality. Both tortoises have perfect, smooth shell growth. I think this is testament to them living outdoors, with full access to green grass, water and sunshine. No pyramiding here.
These two little ones have tons of personality.
Now is your chance to get your hands on one (or both) of these little gems. This is a fairly rare tortoise in the USA. You just dont see them available very often.
I am "rehoming" them for a fee. This fee is about half of their retail price, at this size and age.
These girls spend most of their time outside, on the grass where they belong.
TORTOISE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!! MEDITERANEAN TORTOISE EXPERIENCED KEEPERS WILL HAVE PRIORITY.
Please email with any questions. I WILL NOT SHIP.
$150.00 per tortoise, or better offer for the pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.