Hello! I recently became a sulcata tortoise momma. His name is Marley. We seems to be doing well with his set up. I have the lighting and the hides and the food/flowers. I recently bought sphagnum moss to help with his humidity. His half log hide seems to be trapping to much moisture causing the coconut coir to mold. Would he be ok to just use the moss. His log hide was away from the light so it was his cool spot so the moss would replace his log hide but I want to make sure he's safe from mold.