Mary and the fence...

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
My Sulcata tortoise has recently been given more room to cause trouble. Evidence...this is the bottom of a 4 ft cedar fence that is between her and an area she's escaped to. They do not forget...she wants over there. Ignore the time stamp...different camera and I just couldn't get rid of that...I have a completely different camera now...anyway...Mary Knobbins...

SUNP0018.JPG
so I piled a couple tires and some other crap in front of that corner...it
was tighter than it looks...or so I thought...
100_3238.JPG
no comment...lol100_3260.JPG
please notice what she has already done to the plywood I put there...she is very angry...how do I know that, you ask...she rammed it several times. Even tho she's only 35/40 pounds she's very powerful...especially when angry...

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Mary knobbins is a handful, but amusing to lyns. ❤️

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
My Sulcata tortoise has recently been given more room to cause trouble. Evidence...this is the bottom of a 4 ft cedar fence that is between her and an area she's escaped to. They do not forget...she wants over there. Ignore the time stamp...different camera and I just couldn't get rid of that...I have a completely different camera now...anyway...Mary Knobbins...

View attachment 349602
so I piled a couple tires and some other crap in front of that corner...it
was tighter than it looks...or so I thought...
View attachment 349603
no comment...lolView attachment 349604
please notice what she has already done to the plywood I put there...she is very angry...how do I know that, you ask...she rammed it several times. Even tho she's only 35/40 pounds she's very powerful...especially when angry...
I know its awful for you, but I think I love her...