Matilda's New Digs(or is it "crib"?)

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Technology is amazing......this morning at 9:38 I ordered Moss for Matilda's latest home-makeover, at 2:30 Mr Bezo's put it on my front porch! Love it!

Anyway, her new home is tilted to keep the gravel mostly dry.......1/2" of water under the moss. The Design is to make the left side cool side during the day but the gravel side will be cooler at night with the light out, I am going to put a hide on the gravel side too tomorrow but I wanted to give her some time before bed to explore a little and I didn't have anything handy(lol).....she went into the 1/4 bend on her own, then came back out the other side and is exploring....I haven't seen her this happy in a while....a great sign! Sorry about the pics....maybe tomorrow I'll get Kerry to take some with her phone.

You guys have a super Thanksgiving.....despite the "year of covid". most of us are doing pretty well and have plenty to be thankful. Just think, we are all imminently more flexible in our lives than any of us thought possible a year ago so if we're paying attention, we should have a newfound confidence.....I said that recently to a friend and kinda liked it.

jeff

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
She loves her now home....she ran around all day for the first time, ALL day...she didn't hunker down till her normal time around 4. The moss is great at it wicks up the water to remain nice & moist.....and she seems to love the challenges of climbing the moss-mountains. It took her all day to get on top of the fitting.

gotta agree with maggie....having a baby boxer is completely different from having bigger guys. Very cool....close up.jpg
jeff