Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
As the April special winds down the last few days, and the Gel Food promotion comes to a close, I have wondered what best for May? The Gel Food has brought new light to using the soakers.

GREEN TEXT are links, internal to Tortoise forum and external to Kapidolo Farms.

May Special, any Foods purchase gets a corresponding number of ounces of Hibiscus, two pounds and get two ounces, four pounds get four ounces. The food is the regular price, the hibiscus is free and added to your order. Mention "TFO" to get the free hibiscus in the PayPal instructions to vendor (this is in the PayPal PopUp). If you find this is not visible when you check out, it's in the PayPal pop-up, then send an email. The point to this little complication is that only TFO readers get the deal, it is not universal to anyone going to the webpage.

This special runs from May 1st to May 31st. There really is a place during the check out process to provide notes to the vendor, Me, it opens when you use the PayPal pop-up. If you prefer Rose Hips, say so then.

This works well with Mazuri too, the soaker aspect. If you want to get the Variety Pre-Pack of soakers use this button. They are all available in 8 and 16 ounce amounts too...

Hibiscus 8 ounce and 16 ounce
Rose Hips 8 ounce and 16 ounce
and
Cactus Chips. 8 ounce and 16 ounce

Here is a post I made regarding the Purina Mills (PM) Chicken Layer crumbles and using them compared to Mazuri. https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/old-mazuri-vs-chicken-food-for-laying-hens.180788/

Here is a PDF of using the soakers with the ZooMed foods, Forest, and Grassland, and the PM Layer Crumbles.

Attachments

• How to use the soakers.pdf
    580 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.