Mazuri or Mazuri ls

John Franzwa

What is more healthy, my baby redfoot will eat anything so I'm just wondering.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Healthy? I don't know.

The LS is designed for grass eaters and is not as palatable as the regular type. It also doesn't turn to mush, and so the prices are too big for all but the largest tortoises.

I would go with the regular type for a RF.

John Franzwa

Healthy? I don't know.

The LS is designed for grass eaters and is not as palatable as the regular type. It also doesn't turn to mush, and so the prices are too big for all but the largest tortoises.

I would go with the regular type for a RF.

Ok thanks is there anywhere I can get that for a smaller bag?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Ok thanks is there anywhere I can get that for a smaller bag?
There are many tortoise forum sponsors that sell it in smaller quantities. I don't want to exclude anyone but Tyler at tortoisesupply.com is a friend of mine and I have done business with him many times. I highly recommend him. I have also done business with John at coastal, and I believe he sells smaller bags of Mazuri too. I know that there are other sellers, so don't hesitate to look around and choose who you like.

John Franzwa

There are many tortoise forum sponsors that sell it in smaller quantities. I don't want to exclude anyone but Tyler at tortoisesupply.com is a friend of mine and I have done business with him many times. I highly recommend him. I have also done business with John at coastal, and I believe he sells smaller bags of Mazuri too. I know that there are other sellers, so don't hesitate to look around and choose who you like.

Sweet thanks I'll check em out

John Franzwa

He is currently eating ls small pellets I will switch him over soon

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
If your tortoise eats the LS, you are already very lucky.
My four Redfoot go through a 25 pound bag of the regular formula "red label" in about 8 months.
It keeps fresh and at $33, buying the big bags are very economical.
None of mine will eat the LS

Attachments

• 20160623_191450-1.jpg
    20160623_191450-1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15

John Franzwa

My four Redfoot go through a 25 pound bag of the regular formula "red label" in about 8 months.

Mazuri LS was the only thing I was able to get mine to eat

John Franzwa

I'm going to a reptile expo so I will get some Mazuri original there and switch him over