Mazuri

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoshi

10 Year Member!
So I soaked about 8 pellets of Mazuri in warm water for a few minutes until they got soft like a boiled potato.

He was quite skeptical while walking towards it, ate a few small bites, and decided to eat the remaining part of a flower instead - It was left out for most of the day but he chose not to eat any of it.

I thought Star's were supposed to go ape over this stuff?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Batman:

Each tortoise is an individual with individual tastes. Some of mine eat it and others look at me like I'm crazy for offering it to them.

tortoises101

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
emysemys said:
Hi Batman:

Each tortoise is an individual with individual tastes. Some of mine eat it and others look at me like I'm crazy for offering it to them.

Yep. Just like with humans. ;)

ISTortoiseLover

10 Year Member!
Wat I do is add a bit of cocaine. Works wonders mate. :p

Or u could try mixing it with fruits. As in mushing it all up. Soon it'll turn into that monkey you wanted.

DocNezzy

5 Year Member
Totally agree with mixing it with their favorite foods. Just a little at first and then add more as they start eating it. Mine tried to eat around it but finally gave up. Now they love it! And they look much better after they started eating Mazuri. I am a true believer in the stuff now.

Traveller

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
Really, I walk into the tort room and my guys/girls immediately wake up and beg for Mazuri. I only feed it once a week maybe more if life chores get in the way:rolleyes:.

franeich

5 Year Member
Mine wouldnt eat much of it the first few times. Now he goes crazy for it.

ekm5015

5 Year Member
Keep offering it once or twice a week. My tort would not even touch it for the first two months i offered it. Now he can't eat it fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.