Meet baby Jellie

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I will agree with u...cant believe im saying this lol
I just looked at her enclosure photos. Under the light, or it looks like it's under the light (a hosta?) anyway, is it in a pot? Doesn't the light burn the plant? It's beautiful Chubbs. Seriously. I had my doubts about you after the Jack scandal, but you have really grown since then.
Now...I thought you were about 25 to 30, yet I just read you are 44? Really? Are you sure?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I just looked at her enclosure photos. Under the light, or it looks like it's under the light (a hosta?) anyway, is it in a pot? Doesn't the light burn the plant? It's beautiful Chubbs. Seriously. I had my doubts about you after the Jack scandal, but you have really grown since then.
Now...I thought you were about 25 to 30, yet I just read you are 44? Really? Are you sure?

Jack scandal???
Oooo.....
Tell me...
Tell me....
Tell me.....
Who’s tort is named “Jack”? ?

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
The one near light is a fake one...the pothos are real. And im not sure if im 44! I think im adopted haha

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA