Meet Fiona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
Well, It has been a CRAZY 10 days here in the Greater Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex!
With Tornadoes (none affecting our household thank Goodness!) and the School Year coming to an end (BUSY time for yours truly!), Cathie's Niece found a box of 8 week old puppies that was thrown from a car on North 75, up by Bells, TX. on Thursday.

I will admit that life has been empty since my Surge passed away last year but I told Cathie a long time ago that she will have the say on the next mammal in the house.... and she made her decision on Sunday... so with out further delay...

Fiona, 4.6 lbs, 8wks and 1st vet visit complete (2 more to go!) Female

...sigh.... just what we... more energy and cuteness wrapped up in a single skin than I've ever seen!:)

Of course this means I have to protect Eros and Gaia's Run with a better perimeter barrier all the time trying to protect Fiona from WalkingRock...who IS NOT impressed with the newest mammal in the yard! (he is very protective of what he conciders HIS!)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Glad to here your all safe and was t effected by the terrible storms your way. The pup is so cute. Very sad the way you found her. Glad you were able to rescue them though. I absolutely would love to catch one of those people, they wouldn't last long.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
wellington said:
Glad to here your all safe and was t effected by the terrible storms your way. The pup is so cute. Very sad the way you found her. Glad you were able to rescue them though. I absolutely would love to catch one of those people, they wouldn't last long.

maybe I can just pretend it was a box that was protecting them from the storms and they got blown in from somewhere else by the winds...:(

...Sometimes, Humans really **** me off with acts like this but then again... we now have Fiona to lighten the mood for us.

...and that is Good Karma, no matter how you look at it!:p

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
She's adorable! Thanks for giving a home to a homeless pup!!

RuthJanice

5 Year Member
Southern Calif
Very cute puppy. I will never understand the mentality of some people... but thankfully a happy ending thans to the compassion of others :)

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
You gotta love a Puppy!

... now if I can just avoid stepping on her when she is underfoot! (they aren't very cautious when around towering humans!)

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Fiona is my favorite name!! I love it! It fits her perfect! :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Awesome from the story, to the name, to how cute she is!

Status
Not open for further replies.