Meet Kupa

risya

Location (City and/or State)
Indonesia
Hello...im new mom here.. my brother brought Kupa home feb 2021 (now kupa is about 1y9m) ..
And under my care for a month now... since kupa is sick.. i wish her to survive i visited vet and they said there is gas in her stomach... does anyone have experience like this.. she havent eaten anything since last week... IMG-20221118-WA0020.jpgIMG-20221118-WA0021.jpg

Last edited:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but somebody will.

Maddoggy

Vero Beach Florida
Welcome ,Can't help with the tortoise problem but stay tuned in one of our in house experts will know and probably be glad to help you and especially the tortoise.They will have to have more information like what type of tortoise ? What you are feeding it? What are the day time and night time temps ? What type of enclosure? Humidity? These all play an important part in diagnosing the problem.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Welcome to the club!

Tom & Mark should look at that and let you know...................

WHY did you take him to the Vet to get Xray'ed?

What caused your concern? Looks to me like a fatty mass, but the Vet said that is her stomach expanded?

& don't worry about your English....we know it's a second language for you! LOL

What kind of turtle is it?

Most problems seem to be directly related to temps and over the long term, diet.

Hang in there, more will see this!