Mega Ray bulb's

Status
Not open for further replies.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Just an up date to who ever is waiting for or wants to get a Mega Ray bulb I just got off the phone with Reptile UV an was told they are getting 2000 bulbs next Friday an their back order is like 200 so they will be back in stock about time just thought I would let every one know got to get my order in bye :)

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
shmily1605 said:
Thanks for letting us know. I feel like I've been waiting forever. :D

I know the feeling but the wait should be over in two weeks got my order in now just waiting :p

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
I hope I get mine.... it's been like 5 months already and this will supposily be the second batch so we'll see..

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
I just got this off of Reptile UV website ( November 29, 2010

The 1500 bulbs are in! going through customs now we'll be testing and shipping this week and through the weekend until all orders are taken care of ) It's about time :cool:

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
Has anyone gotten a mega ray recently? They claimed that the backorder was over, and I ordered a 100w on 12/02. Guess what? NO bulb yet. Is this guy simply the worst businessman on Earth,or is there something else going on. Website says bulbs are on backorder now. I'm ready to go to paypal for refund.

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
I ordered a bunch of stuff about 3 weeks ago, and still dont have them.I ordered 8 lamps, 4 bulbs , and 4 CHE's from a different place this morning.I'll just use the mega rays the next time around I guess.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
I have not received mine yet but I talk to a guy at Reptile UV Tuesday an was told they have shipped a bunch of them at that time and that they have to test each bulb before they ship it out he also said that orders that were for sick animals & zoos went out first who did you order yours from? if you just ordered it on 12/2 they are filing orders from I think he said September till now so you be towards the end they just came in on 12/7 give it a few more days

ekm5015

5 Year Member
I just ordered mine about 2 weeks ago. I recieved the bulb yesterday. I believe the backorder is over and they are shipping.

kelarned

5 Year Member
California
I just received 2 yesterday. I've been waiting since October.

I chatted with the guy on the phone for awhile and he said that they now have another manufacturer for the glass and should have enough stock starting January to keep a steady inventory.

Apparently they test each bulb for proper levels. Only then do they ship it out. They seem to be really interested in producing the best possible product. Maybe that doesn't make great business sense, but I appreciate the quality control.

John

5 Year Member
ordered mine three weeks ago,recieved them today.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Finally got my order from Reptile UV today :)any body have any probelms with there lights has any one tested them with a meter? I haven't try mine yet waiting on a meter

ISTortoiseLover

10 Year Member!
I just ordered myself a megaray 160w euro voltage yesterday! I pray it comes in a week or 2.

ISTortoiseLover

10 Year Member!
Oh if anyone's still waiting for their bulb, I spoke to Jimmy a while ago and he informed me that they've got back orders up to the 15th of Dec, shipped out as of today. They've got the bulbs and are catching up on orders. Fingers crossed!

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
It's 25 days since I paid. I got an email on 12/22 saying it shipped with tracking no. Scheduled delivery 12/24. Still waiting, tracking no. says "Billing info. received". Why am I not surprised?

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Utah
you know, it's stories like this that make me never want to order from them again. I'm just overall very unimpressed with megaray right now (actually, since I ordered my MVB from them a year ago technically)

NEtorts

10 Year Member!
North East
are you all using the EB or the SB i ordered the sb but only because they didnt have any EB, seems like the EB is a better value in the long run but only if you dont need the heat out of the bulb.....cant wait to get it non the less

Status
Not open for further replies.