Mercedes Benz Superbowl Commercial

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Cute. Far as I'm concerned, give me the commercials and you can have the sports shows.

Haha, I only watch it for the commercials, half time and we pig out on great food. I have already cried on two commercials, tear jerkers this year. Of course the Budweiser one and Cats in the Cradle on. Yes, I'm a boob:D

newCH

5 Year Member
So.FL
Haha, I only watch it for the commercials, half time and we pig out on great food. I have already cried on two commercials, tear jerkers this year. Of course the Budweiser one and Cats in the Cradle on. Yes, I'm a boob:D
Me too, the tears get me though, I want to see happy funny commercials ! Loved the great animation of the tort & the hare.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
The Budweiser one this year only got me a little, last year however I like bawled and I think I had to take a little walk around my house! The cats in the cradle one I kept waiting for something horrible to happen, but teared up at half of it too. I could care less about the sports when its not my team, this year I actually watched the sport for the pats (although not gonna lie I was hiding in the bathroom at the winning interception because it was too much for me to bare! I came out when I heard my brother scream for joy and punch a wall.. or door or run into either, he's a weirdo)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
The tortoise looks to weird to me, freaks me out, oh plus it talks.`

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
The tortoise looks to weird to me, freaks me out, oh plus it talks.`

so you're saying if one of your tortoise's up and started talking you wouldn't want to sit back and have a conversation with it? lol i'd have a million and one questions to ask

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
For some reason if my tortoise started talking, I would think he would lie to me.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
so you're saying if one of your tortoise's up and started talking you wouldn't want to sit back and have a conversation with it? lol i'd have a million and one questions to ask

I would pull up a lounge chair, a jug of margaritas along with a cigarette or two... sit back and try not to freak out.....but boy the questions I would have....:p