Might Be Leaving T.F.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mctlong

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SF Valley, SoCal
Well, like I said, I have no idea who you're referring to or what words were exchanged. What I do know is that you leaving does not hurt them or change their behavior. It hurts you. Dont let them chase you away. We like you here.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Well, like I said, I have no idea who you're referring to or what words were exchanged. What I do know is that you leaving does not hurt them or change their behavior. It hurts you. Dont let them chase you away. We like you here.
Once again thank you! :<3:

amoore

Lubbock, Texas
It sucks that you are wanting to possibly leave the forum! I'm new here I don't post much but spend so much time reading and trying to educate myself to become a great tortoise owner! Your warm welcomes and knowledge was appreciated by me when I joined! And I thank you for that and hope you stay and continue to add value and positivity to this forum! Best wishes to you!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
It sucks that you are wanting to possibly leave the forum! I'm new here I don't post much but spend so much time reading and trying to educate myself to become a great tortoise owner! Your warm welcomes and knowledge was appreciated by me when I joined! And I thank you for that and hope you stay and continue to add value and positivity to this forum! Best wishes to you!
Hi! And thanks so much your kind words, which I really do appreciate.

Will PM you alright?

Kori5

From the other side.....I am one of those people who is straight to the point and very blunt. I'm constantly getting notices to back off, or my post is deleted. But just as you are so sensitive, I am blunt and honest. I am not liked here much, but that sure doesn't stop me from posting when I want. Surprisingly I have been hurt a lot from comments by those who think they are superior. BUT I'm not allowing anyone to chase me away. We are each our own person. DON'T allow a meanie grouchy person to chase you away, don't allow them to win. I have been misunderstood a lot. I am not mean and I would never deliberately hurt someone. But I am taken that way constantly. It was my tortoise they liked, not me.
If you are having problems with a person tell a moderator, it's their job to protect you and keep TFO running smooth.
Also if someone gives you a hard time just tell them to "fu*K off". It will make you feel a lot better. BUT don't allow a jerk (even if it's me) to chase you away.
You remind me of my grandma (just a younger version :p) who I love very much. She is just as strong willed and outgoing like you. And usually says the things people think but wan't say. So I do like you a lot and your posts.

M

Maggie Cummings

Just a thought, but could the "person" have been trying to be sarcastic or funny and it just wasn't your kind of funny? I don't have a dog in this fight, so I really don't know what happened.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Just a thought, but could the "person" have been trying to be sarcastic or funny and it just wasn't your kind of funny? I don't have a dog in this fight, so I really don't know what happened.
No, unfortunately the member was SERIOUS :(. The member was NOT being funny NOR sarcastic, I can assure you. This person meant to be HURTFUL, NASTY, CRUEL......you name it!

I do realize that there is no VOICE however, I can tell you one thing: by now I have managed to tell who is mean and nasty, and who on the other hand is kind and helpful. :p

M

Maggie Cummings

Yes I have.

Thank you Ed. I would miss VERY FEW people here.;)

You've complained about being hurt in some way by somebody, yet this comment you just made is pretty mean. I didn't deserve you to say that, neither did Ascott, or Yvonne or especially Zeropilot. I think I'm done sticking up for you. That was a damn mean comment for those of us who never did jack to you. I'm done. I won't miss you at all.....
think about what you just said to many people who have never said a mean word to you....Shame on you!

GingerLove

5 Year Member
I'm sorry you were offended Maggie3fan... I think it best we finish this thread before anyone else gets hurt. :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.