Might need new home for Hermanns in Toronto

lmartin999

Location (City and/or State)
Toronto, ON
Hi all
I hope this is ok to post here. I have become the adoptive parent of an adorable few years old female Hermanns. She was a class pet and I think quite well cared for, but the teacher and the kids moved on, so I brought her home to give her better care. She is the sweetest thing, and I guess as she was around kids, is very interactive and sociable. Happy to be handled, head scratched etc. However, I travel a lot and may also be moving countries in the future. So, while I am already very attached to her (and bear in mind I am a 55 year old guy!) she likely will need an excellent new home. I am in Toronto if anyone has ideas or interest for now or at some point. I am not looking to sell her, just to find her the perfect home she deserves. Thanks

Reactions: Ink

Cityhermanns

nyc
hi - I have 2 female Hermanns in my home. would love a 3rd if there is a possible way to get her to nyc?? really interested thx

lmartin999

Toronto, ON
Just bumping this up. BTW I think she may be Greek, she has small spurs. Still wonderfully cute and in a great new house. Again, thanks to all, but only looking very local.