Mike Taylor is awesome

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
I just wanted to let everyone know that @mike taylor is awesome. He came by my house this afternoon and tapped into my electrical box and wired up a thermostat and plug in my sulcatas house so I can plug my heater in. Thanks A million mike!!!!!

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

Mini

5 Year Member
Friendswood
I just wanted to let everyone know that @mike taylor is awesome. He came by my house this afternoon and tapped into my electrical box and wired up a thermostat and plug in my sulcatas house so I can plug my heater in. Thanks A million mike!!!!!

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)
Mike is one in a million! I am glad he is my friend... I hope someday to repay his kindness... "pay it forward"...

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Steven I can build you a tortoise house if you need one . But shipping it would cost some cash . But the house would be free .
Wow!!!! Mike

I'm honored. One of those day I will invite you and your wife to come here to built that torts's house for me.

Thank you Sir.

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)
That's major good karma points! :)

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES