Missing sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom9

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Elverta, CA (Just outside of Sacramento)
Hello tortoise forum, I am sad to ask of this but if anyone in the sacramento are hears about a found or the shady procuring of a young sulcata tortoise (about 2-3pounds) please email me at [email protected] the oldest of my two sulcatas was recently taken (unless he can scale double his length vertical concrete on his own and get past the chicken wire roof without bending it)from his outside pen and I am offering a cash reward for his safe return. His name is bowser and the protruding portion of the lower shell(just under the head) is missing one pointed end out of the normal two. I have cared for him for four years and have spent many days petting and bonding with him and miss him dearly

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So sorry:( to hear this. I don't live in your area, but hope you get him back. Make sure you alert area vets, rescues, animal shelters. Don't give to much of a description of him. You should also contact the police about the theft. Good luck. One more thing, keep an eye in your local craigslist.

Phantom9

5 Year Member
Elverta, CA (Just outside of Sacramento)
I live in the rural are of sac county. We only have one vet who I plan to call tomorrow since they have been closed for holiday. I have been checking Craigslist alot with a lot of different search terms like tortoise turtle sulcata anything to no luck. I will call and check the county and city shelters as well. I've been scouring my backyard hoping to randomly spot him exiting his burrow or tramping around the outside of his pen

Status
Not open for further replies.