"miya" the sick tort

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
spain
Hi guys, just to give you an update on little miya, She is now eating well, bathing and drinking, It seems her eyes are getting better, fingers crossed eh! I rang the owner last week to tell him shes still not doing well(shame on me)and could i have her.As i hve still not heard from him and he hasnt been to pay me then i assume he doesnt want her. Hopefully! Will keep you all informed. Yesterday was tort day i had 3 torts brought in One with mouthrot, one that refuses to eat and one that had been attacked and left in quite a mes by a Rotti. That one had to be sent to a special clinic as part of his skin above the tale had been torn away from the shell,plus puncture wounds to his neck,legs,face and shell.the other 2 where treated quite easily..

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I am glad the mean owner did not call you back. It is very nice what you do for all these reptiles :)
Thanks for the update, I am glad Miya is doing better :).

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Big thumbs up to you for looking after all these tort babies! Horrible about the one attacked by the dog :( Hope they all get better soon!
And YAY for Miya!

desertsss

5 Year Member
Good for you, definitely keep posted. How sad, but great that they are all now in your care. Our fingers are all crossed for you as well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.