MLB Postseason 2008 Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
The postseason is already in full swing but after tonight's angels/red sox game I just had to post about it all.
I can't believe the Dodgers actually did well enough to make it to post season, let alone SWEEP the Cubbies! I'd be happy for the Dodgers but most Dodgers fans are pretty annoying ;)
The Angels narrowly avoided being swept tonight -- what a great game, 12 innings of a grueling game for this Angels fan.
I haven't really been watching the other two match-ups but the highlights look pretty exciting. It seems like all the teams this year are pretty equally capable of going to the series.
Who are your favorites? Anyone going to any post-season games? If the Angels manage to stay alive, I'll be far too tempted to shell out the big bucks for a couple tickets!

ZippyButter

10 Year Member!
Texas/Cal.
Sorry Josh, the Angels lost their last game this evening in Boston. They were almost having the winning run on top of the ninth inning, but he was tagged out by the catcher near the third base.:( I would love to see the Dodgers and Boston Red Sox in the World Series. However the Leagues Championship Series will be interesting to watch in the next few days. May the best teams win. I want to see the Sox win in five and the Dodgers win in six. (just my humble prediction:D)

Minh

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I saw most of the Angels/Sox game tonight. The Angels just weren't playing like a winning team. I'd like to see Tampa Bay take the World Series. I couldn't stomach all these gloating Dodgers fans ;)

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Our house draped in black.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Mine is draped in red :D

I too would like to see a Redsox/Dodgers World Series. Sox in 5.

The ALDS will most likely go 7 games, with the Sox taking it.

Danny

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Go PHILLIES Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.