Moderators on the forum

ZEROPILOT

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I feel the same way, only I find that I'm writing about how I feel, or my opinion on something and it's wrong to do here. Like talking about my pain, I try not to, and will try not to comment so much. This is for tortoise care not people care...
As you and I both know....Its for both of those things. Because we start to care about other members here.
And that's real

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
I feel the same way, only I find that I'm writing about how I feel, or my opinion on something and it's wrong to do here. Like talking about my pain, I try not to, and will try not to comment so much. This is for tortoise care not people care...
I don’t totally agree with that statement. This is for people who love tortoises and it unites us. I like how human it is and how much everybody does share. This is my only social media that I participate in in any way and you all have been wonderful. I think it’s a joy to be able to share all parts of you including when you have pain. It makes us more of a community. Besides, for heaven sake‘s, I’ve been asking about your tortoise poop for quite a while now...

maggie3fan

Corvallis Oregon
I joined TFO in 2008. After a period of time I became a moderator. LOL I can't remember how long I lasted, but Josh ended up firing me. I am a different person now...but I still don't make a good moderator...
Holy cats!
I joined TFO in 2008. After a period of time I became a moderator. LOL I can't remember how long I lasted, but Josh ended up firing me. I am a different person now...but I still don't make a good moderator...
Holy cats!!! 14 people reacted to my comment that I didn't make a good moderator. That hurts! I have never had 14 reactions...

Cathie G

Lancaster
I don’t totally agree with that statement. This is for people who love tortoises and it unites us. I like how human it is and how much everybody does share. This is my only social media that I participate in in any way and you all have been wonderful. I think it’s a joy to be able to share all parts of you including when you have pain. It makes us more of a community. Besides, for heaven sake‘s, I’ve been asking about your tortoise poop for quite a while now...
Me too.💩