sugar glider
wa0p35.jpg

and their version of pizza
2006a1h.jpg

me (left) & cory on the river on bear tooth mtn
dy3viu.jpg

this is sterling the kinkajou
34yyc84.jpg

havent been this high in a long time ;o)
2vc6u04.jpg

phoebe, the lesser anteater, very sweet girl
24y2sua.jpg

the baby yaks i helped to bottle feed moning and night. such a cool thing to do
2upcld3.jpg

mavis playing w/ goonie the badger
33nyekx.jpg

2 of the donkeys came to live w/ cory already pregnant, the baby is about a week okd here and i was hoping to witness a birth while i was there, but she just wasnt ready
sgmi9v.jpg

this is bean, i think cory became his forever friend 5 years ago

there are lots more pics for me to post, i had the best time and would love to go back again next year, gotta start saving again to make that happen. smiles, spring

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Thanks for posting those pictures, Spring. I would have loved to have gone with you. Looks like a great place to visit!

Yvonne

spring pace

5 Year Member
topanga, california
it sure was yvonne, i had a great time helping w/ chores and getting to know the animals, it was almost like a petting zoo, most the animals had contact w/ eachother all day, cory did a great job socializing them. i look forward to going back. smiles, spring

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Great trip and pictures Spring. Enjoyed them very much. Thanks for posting. I've got to admit I'm surprised to see a Badger with a dog. :)

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Love the clipped Old English Sheepdog and Badger photo - who woulda thunkit possible??? Cory seems amazing - an animal whisperer??

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Maggie told me that Cory raised the badger from a baby. Its tame. People can pet it.

Yvonne

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sounds and looks like a wonderful place to spend some time!

spring pace

5 Year Member
topanga, california
hi laura, cory is an educator, she does field trips w/ her animals, schools come in to learn, she takes donations and looks for sponsors, and is looking to go much bigger as far as education, kinda like the crocadile hunter. she has an amazing gift w/ the animals. goonie the badger came to her when he was 6 weeks old and has had a lot of handling, there are 3 other dogs too that play w/ goonie, havent seen much interaction w/ the cats, but they get along OK too in the same space. hes been nuetered and is 6 mos old now, used to sleep in the bedroom w/ cory but now has several burrows outside and is a lot more independent, but comes in for breakfast and dinner every day. he eats raw meat and eggs sprinkled w/ wheat germ. hes surprisingly gentle w/ the whole family, his nails are as long as my fingers, ive seen and done things i have never ever even dreamt of on this visit. smiles, spring

Status
Not open for further replies.