More new additions from Daytona

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpeck425

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Well, if you read my thread under Marginateds you already know that my attempts to return from Daytona, with no new additions, has utterly failed. I ended-up with 4 wonderful hatchling Marginateds, at an exceptional price, then after the show temptation came a knocking once more! I'm only human...I mean I can only be expected to strong to a reasonable point.

After the show I was offered some incredible hatchling Cherryhead Redfoots from a friend. To make the temptation worse, one of them was hatched with a perfect smiley face pattern on it's rear carapace. Needless to say, I completely caved! Add to my little family 4 hatchling Marginateds and 3 hatchling Cherryhead redfoots. I will have new pics soon. We are all now safely home from our journey and God Bless my wonderfully understanding and patient wife.

New listing:
1.2 Sulcattas (1 is a new rescue female)
2.1.4 Marginateds
2.1 Forest Hingebacks
0.0.3 Cherryhead Redfoots
0.1 Florida Box Turtle
0.1 Giant Cane Toad
1.0 Ornate Horned Frog
1.0 Albino Cranwell's Horned Frog
1.1 Texas Barred Tiger Salamanders
1.0 Green Iguana
1.0 Savannah Monitor
2.0 Painted Turtles
2.0 False Map Turtles
0.0.1 Reeve's Turtle
0.1 Hypo Florida Softshell Turtle
0.1 English Springer Spaniel
1.0 Brittany
1.3 Cats
?.?.? Koi

Be well
Jeff

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Wow Jeff, sounds like you have a wonderfully understanding and loving wife. I can't wait to see pics of that smiley facepattern :)

jpeck425

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Michigan
Crazy1 said:
Wow Jeff, sounds like you have a wonderfully understanding and loving wife. I can't wait to see pics of that smiley facepattern :)

We enable each other, lol. She loves Longenberger Baskets and Jewelry :), but she is truly wonderful and loving.

I'll try and get some picks up soon. I just wanted to give them time to settle in.

Be well
Jeff

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D I love it when others have the same problem as I do. :D I am a sucker for a marked tortoise like your smiley one.

jpeck425

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Michigan
Leslie said:
What an amazing list! Don't be surprised if your wife and friends are gathered one day to give you an "Intervention" :)

I think eveyones given-up on the idea of me being traditional, reptiles and other animals just go with the deal :) This was after I majorly cut back and started placing more rescues, instead of keeping them all. What can ya do?!? :-D

Be well
Jeff

jpeck425

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Michigan
Jacqui said:
:D I love it when others have the same problem as I do. :D I am a sucker for a marked tortoise like your smiley one.

I think my friend has hatched out several with this fun little marking. I guess his breeders are happy, lol!

Be well
Jeff

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
Jeff,
Glad you left Daytona a happy camper.
We need to do Bubba Gump's again next year...with the same company!

jpeck425

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Michigan
cdmay said:
Jeff,
Glad you left Daytona a happy camper.
We need to do Bubba Gump's again next year...with the same company!

Hey there! That's a definite :) You'll be happy to know that everyone is doing fine and eating wonderfully. When I got home, I went to Mark's to check his incubators and he had 6 muds and 2 SN Musks hatch. I also had good timing to cath one of his leaf turtles laying and get the eggs into the chamber. They striped so who knows?

I had a lot of fun visiting with you and your wife and look forward to next year. If you ever get North, definitely let me know.

Be well my friend and thanks again :)
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.