Motorcycle weather is here.

TerrapinStation

Location (City and/or State)
Detroit, Michigan
attachment.php

Camping two weeks ago at the Tip of Michigan's thumb, Port Austin.

attachment.php

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I rode a CBR for 22 years. Just sold it a couple of years ago.

The politics suck here, but its always motorcycle riding weather here year round.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I just sold the last of my bike this summer. My last 2 were a 2007 Harley Road King Classic and a 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

AnimalLady

I lost a friend yesterday. He was only 27 years old. He was the driver of the motorcycle.

Please be careful all.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I lost a friend yesterday. He was only 27 years old. He was the driver of the motorcycle.

Please be careful all.
So sorry to hear that.
Knock on wood just one crash since I started riding (illegally) on the streets at 8 years old. (You can do that sort of thing in parts of South Carolina.:))
The crash was entirely all my fault, too.
As you know we have a rough mix here in South Florida..Very old retired people. Very young texting people and a mix of third world immigrants that have never even sat inside a car before, driving. Half scared to death.
It's very exciting!!

AnimalLady

So sorry to hear that.
Knock on wood just one crash since I started riding (illegally) on the streets at 8 years old. (You can do that sort of thing in parts of South Carolina.:))
The crash was entirely all my fault, too.
As you know we have a rough mix here in South Florida..Very old retired people. Very young texting people and a mix of third world immigrants that have never even sat inside a car before, driving. Half scared to death.
It's very exciting!!

Its super scary! If you've EVER driven in Hialeah you wouldn't dare with your moto. lol.

Just be careful!!! :)