Mr. Spock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Middle of nowhere
I was given a bengal/desert lynx mix kitten by some person that I didn't even really know... His old name is Mundo and I didn't like it so I changed his name to Mr. Spock, Spocky for short.

I have always wanted a bengal because they are so much like dogs compared to other cats... and when one was handed to me I of course couldn't say no. So here he is!

DSC_0533_zps47ef2b7f.jpg

DSC_0531_zpsa9e0fab1.jpg

DSC_0529_zps9bb33087.jpg

DSC_0523_zpsf0fbeded.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I love him! I've always wanted one of those type cats too.

jjsull33

5 Year Member
Denver, Colorado
I love your cat! I have one that looks very similar I have had since he was a baby, he's about a year and half old now. they are so much like dogs, mine plays fetch with me all the time, probably his favorite thing to do. he's always at my heals and comes when I call his name, plus my room mates tell me he sits by the door and cries when I'm late getting home from work. you're going to love your new friend.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
The guy that gave him to me as an adult Bengal, and he takes it almost everywhere with him on a harness and a leash, the cat loves to go out... I swear, it's like a meowing dog, haha!

Spocky is a little bit afraid of the dogs but that's to be expected since he's only ever had cat friends. Thankfully the dogs try their hardest to pretend that he doesn't exist so everything is peaceful for the most part.

jjsull33

5 Year Member
Denver, Colorado
CourtneyAndCarl said:
The guy that gave him to me as an adult Bengal, and he takes it almost everywhere with him on a harness and a leash, the cat loves to go out... I swear, it's like a meowing dog, haha!

Spocky is a little bit afraid of the dogs but that's to be expected since he's only ever had cat friends. Thankfully the dogs try their hardest to pretend that he doesn't exist so everything is peaceful for the most part.

I actually have 2 of them in my house (1 is mine and the other is my room mate' s) And they are brothers from the same litter So they play a lot, the next thing I'm gonna build after my tort pens is a "cat- io" so they can spend nice days outside without losing them.

I may have to get a harness for him I never really thought about taking a walk with him

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Isn't a lynx a wild cat? They're cats with big paws. Adorable! Good luck and keep him away from your tort!

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Desert lynx cats aren't wild lynxes, hehe. They are like Bengals in that they have some wildcat in them from WAAY back, most people think it's bobcats. They look a lot like bobcats

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have a Bengal, he will be 16 in June. They are something alright. Nocturnal too. Of course I didn't tell my hubby that part until the cat was already in our home:D
Mine is named Bennie.
e0aa7640bbae7b1e0c3d236e6465e4dd_zps957990b9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.