Mr T and his water dish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

You Me and Mr T

Someone was asking for pictures of Mr. T in his water dish a while back. So here they are! We have found that a washing machine pan works the best for our big boy. The last one is a video of him blowing bubbles.

~Jason

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Click below for the video.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I guess I have never tore apart a washing machine to see that they had a pan like that. :rolleyes: I love finding new uses for old things instead of trashing them.:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh silly Jacqui...Trix are for.....er...I mean...No! Its not INSIDE the washing machine. You buy it extra and sit your washing machine in it to collect any leaks and spills that happen during use.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
emysemys said:
Oh silly Jacqui...Trix are for.....er...I mean...No! Its not INSIDE the washing machine. You buy it extra and sit your washing machine in it to collect any leaks and spills that happen during use.

Seriously? Hmmm never heard of even needing such a thing. I thought we all just sat our machines on the floor. :D The stuff you learn in here. :rolleyes:

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
haha Jacqui I've never heard of a washing machine pan either :p I'm thinking if your washing machine leaks and you need a pan to catch the water, then you have a problem and should get it fixed! ;)
That's a great use for one though :D Cute pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.