Mr. T and Mazuri

Kim444

5 Year Member
So, I have been trying to get Mr. T to eat Mazuri with no luck. I soaked it and added chopped greens, but mr. picky says no way. Then after the banana incident I thought to myself, hmmmm and added a tiny bit of banana to soaked mazuri, chopped plantain and dandelion leaves and BINGO, I have never seen him eat so fast. I was worried he would choke. He was aggressively eating it, taking huge mouthfuls without even swallowing the first mouthful and taking another(now obviously he was swallowing I just couldn't believe it). He ate a golf ball size of mixture in less than 3 minutes, I was in shock.

So now to rub some banana on kale and see if I can outsmart him into eating kale, lol.

I know I know, no pics :(. will take some tonight and post them. I wanted to take a pic of his messy mouth watching him devour his pile of mazuri mix but I could not stop watching long enough to go get my camera, like I said I was in shock.

I will take a video next time actually. Although perhaps this behavior is not new to you all.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
LOL, just takes having to out smart them. Being sneaky helps too. Good luck with the kale.