My 3 Stooges!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Now you know why I could make stories about Bob that I enjoyed writing so much. You'd better watch out or you will start to write 3 Amigo's stories...beautiful colorful tortoises.
Thanks Maggie! I’m not above spinning a nice tale...?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Thanks Maggie! I’m not above spinning a nice tale...?
And you be careful about tipping tortoises on their backs, I really do understand your purpose using that as dominance to control. But you be careful about just how fast you flip them, they can get twisted intestines pretty easily. Please understand I am not criticizing at all, your tortoises, your care, just want you to know about that in case you didn't. And I wouldn't be much of a friend if I didn't say something

Billna the 2

Smoaks sc
I started a thread for all of my Sullies from the beginning but they are in different locations.... I wanted to start a current one and have them all in one place..
I have 4 year old Toretto who weighs 32lbs now and I have 2 year old Pickles and Crusher who are clutch-mates. Pickles weighs 18lbs 6oz. Crusher is much smaller at 9lbs 13oz but he is may start catching up now as his weight gain has been a bit more significant the past couple weigh-ins. They are all verified males:))View attachment 298171View attachment 298172View attachment 298173
There lovely

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
And you be careful about tipping tortoises on their backs, I really do understand your purpose using that as dominance to control. But you be careful about just how fast you flip them, they can get twisted intestines pretty easily. Please understand I am not criticizing at all, your tortoises, your care, just want you to know about that in case you didn't. And I wouldn't be much of a friend if I didn't say something
I appreciate you saying and not at all offended!!! I know the danger in horses but DID NOT know that in tortoises.. THANK YOU!

Peggy Sue

5 Year Member
Grants Pass Oregon
All three looking good as always! I can’t believe it Pickles is catching up to Toretto ? Crusher isn’t a slouch either ❤️?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I love your scale too where did you find it

I ordered it off of eBay... I watched for several months until I found one in a decent price range.. I have many other animals so I really need this.. it goes up to 660lbs I believe... it’s very accurate..

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Drug in the boys today for a warm soak before the confinement begins.. ( I know they won’t venture out of their night boxes the next few days in the really cold temps.) They are spoiled!

25F4AEE4-2BDE-4F9B-9BCF-6ED8279410AD.jpeg
Toretto can no longer turn around in the tub

E7CAAA6E-B1A0-455A-B845-ABF9A0C482A4.jpeg
Pickles is growing higher and rounder than the rest... AND FASTER

58074F4F-BFDD-478F-85B7-259DC71F97A9.jpeg
Little Crusher has different coloring than both of the others . He’s very small for his age and grows very slow... I don’t have any idea why.. He is from the same clutch as Pickles and after the first week , has always had his own twin habitat to Pickles.. He’s just special I guess:)