my Aldabra Buddy was Assaulted!

Mini

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Friendswood
I'll see who I can email on one of the tv networks... my video. This is not over.
Actually, I'm at work 10 hours a day, I work 4-10's with Friday's off... and Buddy has used up all my savings. haha He's an incredible tort!

Maverick

5 Year Member
When they say animal control issue, are they referring to the a**hole kid? Because Buddy wasn't doing anything but minding his own business, in his own house, on his property!
Lol I was in the process of posting the same thing! They made it sound like a dog got loose. No mention of trespass or even vandalism, typical.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Lol I was in the process of posting the same thing! They made it sound like a dog got loose. No mention of trespass or even vandalism, typical.
I was thinking that as well!

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
Because Buddy was not damaged, nothing can be done. But I have the punks name and he is on record for this. He doesn't even live behind my house he was visiting the young punk girl that lives there with her dad. The dad apologized profusly to me... I showed him the video on my tv and have it saved. I have worse things to say about them, but bite my tongue.
You live in Texas. If he sets foot in your yard you can shoot him dead. Not the perfect solution but I would not hesitate if Buddy were mine. I find it hard to believe that they can not arrest him for trespassing at the very least. If Buddy were a dog he would be in jail right now. It is a shame that tortoises are looked at differently. I would love to talk to this little waste of oxygen and find out what he has to say for himself and why he would do such a thing. Anyone who would harm a defenseless animal is a danger to all of us! Disgusting piece of doo doo.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
You can't shoot people in your back yard in Texas . They have to be endangering your life or it's just murder . But you can pull him over the fence and kick his *** . I have been known to kick some trespassers asses . I was showing pigs for four h . Some *** hole tried to do something to my pig so I kicked his *** . No cops called just one good ole country *** kicking . I've also been known to walk my yard at dusk in my boxers with my shotgun .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hey mini how big is the gate to your yard . I have a four foot by six foot pump house building that I can give you for a locked tortoise house . Just have to know if we can get it in your yard without messing anything up . The little building is at a friends house he gave it to me just haven't picked it up yet .

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Sierra Vista, AZ
Hey mini how big is the gate to your yard . I have a four foot by six foot pump house building that I can give you for a locked tortoise house . Just have to know if we can get it in your yard without messing anything up . The little building is at a friends house he gave it to me just haven't picked it up yet .

What a wonderfully sweet thing to offer.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I like to help where I can . Don't want any money or anything . Plus it gives me a chance to meet a forum member and an awesome tort .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hey! Mini if you answer the question you win a free lockable tort house . LoL . I called my friend he said I can come Saturday and pickup the shed . I will clean it up and post pictures for you . I know some neighborhoods have rules on how big a backyard shed can be .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Here is a picture of the 4/4 pump house shed . The one my friend has is 6/4 with a gable roof . They are made from fiberglass with a plastic coating over it . In one of these sheds you will never have to worry your big guy will be save from your neighbor's .

Attachments

• 1397773567079.jpg
    1397773567079.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 1397773585237.jpg
    1397773585237.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 1397773600653.jpg
    1397773600653.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 47

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Here is a picture of the building .

Attachments

• 1397864618133.jpg
    1397864618133.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 32

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
If I would have caught someone in my yard doing something like that I would have made them mess their pants. Sorry this happend to you guys, it sucks to think he is not even safe in his own backyard

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Just curious, does he have an area of actual grass, etc. that he has access to for browsing and exercise, etc. ?

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
What! Woow I can't believe that , what's wrong with that guy ! That's so immature there is really no word I can use to describe how mad i would be if something like that happen to me , if he is 21 he should get his a!! Kick , what a stu!!!! Immature guy .

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
What the heck is wrong with some people? Why would someone do this? The tort was just chilling there minding his own business and someone throws crap on him for no reason other than to be an arseface. :mad:

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
You can't shoot people in your back yard in Texas . They have to be endangering your life or it's just murder . But you can pull him over the fence and kick his *** . I have been known to kick some trespassers asses . I was showing pigs for four h . Some *** hole tried to do something to my pig so I kicked his *** . No cops called just one good ole country *** kicking . I've also been known to walk my yard at dusk in my boxers with my shotgun .
Last time I checked you could in fact shoot someone in your back yard in Texas.

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas

The Texas law protects citizens when an intruder is:
1.) committing certain violent crimes 2.) unlawfully trying to enter a protected place or, 3.) unlawfully trying to remove a person from a protected place.
The law also provides civil immunity for a person who lawfully uses deadly force in the above circumstances.