My baby Angulate has hatched!

TortillaTheTortioise

Location (City and/or State)
N/A
Yes it did hatch, on 5/11/19, yesterday...............pic was taken through the incubator window. I am very excited about it. I would recommend buy a tort stork egg from Randy to ANYONE!!! He was phenomenal!! He was right there assisting every step of the way if I had any questions. I haven't named her/him yet.

So cute! U have to make a thread for him/her! :)

Maybe one day I'll be able to get a Insta egg, I don't have the proper incubaters at the moment

hollyandT

Hull
Yes it did hatch, on 5/11/19, yesterday...............pic was taken through the incubator window. I am very excited about it. I would recommend buy a tort stork egg from Randy to ANYONE!!! He was phenomenal!! He was right there assisting every step of the way if I had any questions. I haven't named her/him yet.

How adorable!! Congratulations:)

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Egg was laid on the 7th October 2018 and found this perfect little one yesterday. I have named him/her Cinnamon. I kept the egg exactly where mom laid it, just covered it to protect it. Weight is 18grams. Any advice would be great. Carol has been amazing this far. View attachment 267042View attachment 267043View attachment 267044View attachment 267045

How absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Congratulations! I loved this baby’s first home that you’ve created! I used similar background pic in my tank[emoji6] My Babies didn’t use my ceramic pots until I put something over the big opening to cover it (dense hanging plant, or swath of moss. Mine were always looking for the least exposure and dark places to hide. They actually still do that at 10 lbs heavy monsters![emoji23] It’ll be great to watch your little Cuteness Angulata grow.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town