My baby named Leia

Status
Not open for further replies.

reatrocity

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Virginia, United States
My baby tort is coming on Friday, but I do have another lil' one. :) Her name is Leia. She is a Boston Terrier/Lhasa Apso mix, or so I've been told. Being a Boston Terrier with fairly long thick fur, she's pretty funny lookin'! Haha.

I got her when she was approximately 1 year old, and the people who had her before were moving and said they could no longer keep her. They never bothered to spay her or fix her cherry eye. She is taken care of now and is as happy as could be. She brings so much joy to my life! So I thought I would share some cute pictures of her with you all. Enjoy!

Attachments

• duppycute.jpg
    duppycute.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Aduppy.jpg
    Aduppy.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Leiaaaa.png
    Leiaaaa.png
    893.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 2127.JPG
    2127.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 21
  • 2138.JPG
    2138.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 21

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
She is really cute. Not that it matters, but if her hair is wirey, like it looks in the pic, I would say a Boston and Terrier of some kind mix. Either way, way cute

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Cute! I have a male purebred shih Tzu, and something in her face reminds me of him. But bostons and shih Tzu's do have the same type of face/eyes.

reatrocity

5 Year Member
West Virginia, United States
Thanks all of you! Yeah I don't know for sure if she's Lhasa Apso, I could kind of see it, but I can see how she would be part terrier as well. She looks so much cooler in person too! Best dog in the world, haha, but maybe I am biased. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.