1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

My Beautiful, 4-year old Russian Tortoise...for Sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ILuvDogz, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvDogz

ILuvDogz New Member

Hello...I have had my Russian Tortoise, Borgie, for 4 1/2 years now. He is so sweet! However, due to retirement, and sizing down, I am forced to let him go to a great home! He has a huge enclosure...called “The Tortoise Palace”. You can Google it to see how amazing it is. It has 2 rooms, a cover, a glass front...so you can watch him. He has been very happy there. I let him roam free outside whenever possible, for the pure vitamins from the sun.

I am asking $300.00 for everything. This includes, Borgie (male Russian Tort), his enclosure, calcium spray, water treatment, lamp, $50.00 brand new MVB (Mercury Vapor Bulb), his soaking tub and extra substrate. I have at least $1000 invested in this beautiful little guy.

If someone could tell me how to post a picture of him, I would.

Only serious inquiries, please!
  2. ILuvDogz

ILuvDogz New Member

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    I forgot to mention that Borgie is located in the Niagara Falls, NY area. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.