My boxie is stressing me out!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
So my 30 + year old 3 toed boxie has lost weight, I weghed her today because I wanted to check her weight because last week when she was at vet for a health check on a old old injury from before I got her she had lost a few grams. Vet said she was healthy, but when I weighed her today she has lost 30 grams since feb 1st. She is eating, soaking, sunning, everything, temps are good humidity is good. Could she have layed eggs to cause this or could it be from the stress of going to a educational thing at my kids school then 3 weeks later the vet? I don't know but I am incrediably wrried.. Any suggestions..

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
She could be all cleaned out with all the outings she has been on. :p Did she do lots of pooing on the drives and while there?
When does she normally lay Jen?

Danny

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Couldnt hurt to check around for eggs as well Jen ;)

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
She has never layed eggs while with me, and yes she did have big poops when she was out.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
So I found no eggs :( But today she is acting soo strange, I walked by there tub they are in until it warms up at night and she was sitting in there completely closed up (something she has never done before). I took her outside because she loves to cruise the yard, she opened up and I put her in her outdoor enclosure, she beet feet to the holychock bush then turned around when for the rock hide and started to bury herself. Any suggestions or am I being paranoid. The temp in the warm end is between 90 and 95, and I don't know the humidity cause one of them broke it...But it is moist in there and the moss is wet, and they have a towel covering the cool end, which is where they normally hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.