My boy George

Dcormier11

Location (City and/or State)
NETAWAKA
George is a gift for my 30th birthday, here in a few days and he is just the greatest thing I've ever seen! I've wanted to be a sulcata owner for many many years and here he is, wiggly little tail and all. He has such a personality and shows his affection in true tortoise style. Im over the moon for this little guy and I can't wait for all the years to come!20200714_132637.jpg20200724_151848.jpg20200724_152325.jpg

Hutsie B

5 Year Member
NC
congratulations and Happy Birthday, he is a cutie

turtlebean

Connecticut
Wow he is sooo beautiful! Please keep us posted on your newfound journey with this little guy as well as posting lots of pics?

Happy belated and welcome to the forum!!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
George is a gift for my 30th birthday, here in a few days and he is just the greatest thing I've ever seen! I've wanted to be a sulcata owner for many many years and here he is, wiggly little tail and all. He has such a personality and shows his affection in true tortoise style. Im over the moon for this little guy and I can't wait for all the years to come!View attachment 302448View attachment 302449View attachment 302450
Welcome, George is adorable. You will find all the up to date information here.
Dont be afraid of asking questions.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
George is a gift for my 30th birthday, here in a few days and he is just the greatest thing I've ever seen! I've wanted to be a sulcata owner for many many years and here he is, wiggly little tail and all. He has such a personality and shows his affection in true tortoise style. Im over the moon for this little guy and I can't wait for all the years to come!View attachment 302448View attachment 302449View attachment 302450

Holy cow!!! How cute is George!!?!?!???!!

Happiest of Birthdays!! Don’t forget he gets one too!!! So happy for you!!!! ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dcormier11

NETAWAKA
Holy cow!!! How cute is George!!?!?!???!!

Happiest of Birthdays!! Don’t forget he gets one too!!! So happy for you!!!! ???????????????????????????????????????????????????
I've already marked my calendar ? his birthday is a month and three days before mine!! ????