e58da8c8.jpg
[/img]

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
dalano73 said:
Does he ride it like most Bull dogs?

hi, yes he does, started at 4 mos. he crashes alot. he forgets to jump off. he a real momma's boy. lindy

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
I just have a question about Bullies and their skateboards. Why is this? I like it and think it is neat, but I find it interesting that you see this more in the Bully breed than any other dog.

Any theories?

Cute doggie, by the way.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
DixieParadise said:
I just have a question about Bullies and their skateboards. Why is this? I like it and think it is neat, but I find it interesting that you see this more in the Bully breed than any other dog.

Any theories?

Cute doggie, by the way.
hi, not sure. think because they are low to the ground and bull headed. he also loves chewing the rubber wheels. guess its a bulldog thing. lindy

GeoTerraTestudo said:
Now I'm curious, too. Are bulldogs adrenalin junkies?

mine is. he loves mac truck rides too!

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
ALDABRAMAN said:
Bully, half on/off....nice looking dog.

thank you, hes a pain in the butt some times. i turn around & hes right there always. hes very friendly. bull headed. i use a blow horn to get his attention. we are past the spray bottle. bull horns are the way to go! 'lol' lindy

Wirewehear

10 Year Member!
So. Cal desert
Cute Boy ... like everyone else, I've always wondered why so many of that breed skateboard, too. My 1st dog was a Bulldog. I got him as a rescue, he was 8yrs old and a medical mess. Didnt matter tho .... we fell in love. Those who say one needs a pup to build that bond, are quite wrong. :)
Anyhow ... Bully looks great. Keep him lean, it'll be easier on his joints as he ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.