My dorky husband cracks me up - making up songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
So, over the last couple of days I have been building a new cinder block pen (pics in the enclosure section soon.) Today I was putting the finishing touches on the block wall, and my husband belts out...

"She built a brick.... house!
Mighty mighty, so she can let her tortoises ALL hang out!"

If you don't know the song, check this out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5EmnQp3V48

I'm still laughing my butt off. We do that kind of stuff all the time, but that one was just great. I made one up the other day about my kitten, Honey.

"My name is Honey.
I think I'm part bunny.
I can be your fuzzy girl,
If you let me cuddle you!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JywK_5bT8z0

The bunny reference is to the fact that Honey has only a little stub of a tail, she is a bob-tail (born that way.) We tell people she is a "cabbit." I have to get some pics posted... She also closely resembles a grizzly cub, especially when she is attacking something, lol. We call her "Honey Bunny Baby Bear." She is the sweetest ever.

Anyway, just wanted to share my hilarity.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Ha, ha. That's funny Kristina. That sounds like something my hubby would start doing too.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Your dorky husband story makes me miss my dorky husband!! You two sound really cute together:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
CtTortoiseMom said:
Your dorky husband story makes me miss my dorky husband!! You two sound really cute together:)

When I read Kristina's post it made you and your husband pop into my mind. Why are you missing him? Where is he?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
emysemys said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

When I read Kristina's post it made you and your husband pop into my mind. Why are you missing him? Where is he?

He has been in Memphis, TNfor business since last Sunday. He has had nothing but issues there as well with all of the flooding and tornado's there. More rain to come as well:(.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I love it!!!!! and to be honest I still love that song......

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I love it!!!!! and to be honest I still love that song......

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Thanks guys :) He is hilarious (but never tell him I said that!)

One thing I love is that after all these years, we can still act like a couple of dorky kids. It embarrasses our girls, lol, my oldest is always rolling her eyes at us. But I love that man and I would be lost without him :) I was married once before, and it was a total heartbreaking disaster. I struck gold the second time around, and man oh man do I count my blessings every day!

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
It is so nice to hear of a happy marrage. I get so sad when I hear of one of my kids peers parents getting a devorce. It seems it is usually the dad leaving for another woman. It breaks my heart.

It is so nice to hear of a happy marrage. I get so sad when I hear of one of my kids peers parents getting a devorce. It seems it is usually the dad leaving for another woman. It breaks my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.