my enclosure........so far

crissyshine

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Durham, NC
Might want to try a digital thermometer/ humidity gauge ($10 at Home Depot).
Also, any sort of barrier you have between your lamp and turtle you need to remove. Get a clamp to attach to your light (clamp lamps can also be bought at Home Depot for cheap!) it helps!
Dont know much about Russian torts (I have and eastern boxie), but he likes to climb so definitely higher walls. Turtles do what they want, when they want. No stopping it.

gamera154

grand terrace ca
i know that people dont like the light holder thing but i fixed it with the lid from the bin HNI_0065.JPG now it wont fall of and this wold help with humidity right?

gamera154

grand terrace ca
heres what the out door enclosure looks like now keep in mind im not done yet so im free to any ideas and questions HNI_0071.JPG HNI_0073.JPG HNI_0072.JPG

Attachments

• HNI_0074.JPG
    HNI_0074.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 13

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield

gamera154

grand terrace ca
can i plant green bell pepper i was wondering becuase we have the seeds for it also some sites say its toxic

gamera154

grand terrace ca
its a male and im using the indoor enclosure right now i know its small but its temporary im geting a bigger one in a couple of weeks but that said he's a small man he's about 4 in across

gamera154

grand terrace ca
can trust the thermometer thing i bought because from one angle it says 100 from another it says 80 and then it says 95 so im begining to be to not trust it