My Greek Babies!

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Beautiful animals. Aaron and Randy have different bloodlines. Aaron’s were part of the imports that came in a few years back. There were hundreds, most did not survive. Aaron was able to establish a nice little group. There is no locality data on them as they were part of a massive importation. They are said to be of northern variety as they are darker...Randy has animals that I imported separately. Our stock has two different localities, Agadir and Meknes. The ones Randy is currently working with are the smaller southern form from Agadir. Southern animals are significantly smaller and more arid while northern ones are bigger, more cold tolerant and usually have a lot of darker coloration on them.
Great animals.

SweetGreekTorts

Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, AZ
Beautiful animals. Aaron and Randy have different bloodlines. Aaron’s were part of the imports that came in a few years back. There were hundreds, most did not survive. Aaron was able to establish a nice little group. There is no locality data on them as they were part of a massive importation. They are said to be of northern variety as they are darker...Randy has animals that I imported separately. Our stock has two different localities, Agadir and Meknes. The ones Randy is currently working with are the smaller southern form from Agadir. Southern animals are significantly smaller and more arid while northern ones are bigger, more cold tolerant and usually have a lot of darker coloration on them.
Great animals.
I'm confused then. My apologies. I'd seen them both listing marokkensis hatchlings for sale on Fauna Classifieds, and both share photos of the same adult female. That's why I thought they may be working on a Moroccan Greek program together.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=662689&highlight=Moroccan

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=672236&highlight=Moroccan

Definitely gorgeous tortoises, which is why I'm excited to have them in my breeding program, once my hatchlings grow up [emoji6]

JanelP

Location (City and/or State)
Idaho
Oli Is sure beautiful.

I'm curious too. I know Randy has both northern and southern. I knew he was working with you Chris. You always have nice specines. One day I might have the pleasure of getting on your lists. But its nice to know that Aaron has a seperate line