My how my Manouria have grown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
They are about a year and a half old now. I hadn't realized how big they had gotten until I compared these two pictures.

KristinasPictures130.jpg

Top right hand side, see the little buggers? See the size compared to their enclosure?

I am actually in the process of expanding that enclosure. Good thing, too!

050312073803.jpg

On the left hand side, you can see the half moon of dirt that marks the old boundary, when it was a circle. Now look at the torts in the little "playpen" down in front!

HOLY COW! lol ;)

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Once they get settled in they grow rather fast. I am already trying to figure out how to set my youngsters up for when they get bigger, so as not to interfere with Walkers space,he is still growing too.

wildak

5 Year Member
Very nice, I like the sunk in look.

Aren't you afraid they may climb out of the block inclosure though ? I've seen my big Impressa squeeze between two large rocks and slinky there way up to the top and have all sizes climb into small shrubs. I never had Mee so maybe they're not the little monkeys Impressa are.

It just seems like they are designed for climbing with the spurs, the way the toes are placed and the sharp cat like claws.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
That is why the blocks are overlapped. What you see in the "expansion" pic is only one layer. When it is finished, there will be three, with each getting progressively smaller, and creating a lip on the inside wall.

Like this only three layers instead of two.

KristinasPictures135.jpg

And yes, they are absolute monkeys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.