My Indoor "outdoor" enclosure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlotta84

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bristol, UK
I Just moved the pool from the corner to the middle of the open French door windows.... A lot of real sunshine without changing the enclosure!!!
(It is my only possibility since I live in a flat and I don't trust the communal garden! :( )
What do you think??
IMG_1087.JPG

Carlotta

Last edited by a moderator:

jason g.

5 Year Member
RE: My Indoor "outdoor" enclosure!!

Nice; ) sweet heart pool

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
That's a great idea. I thought to caution you about over heating and shade, but I'm guessing you don't get the 45 degree temps over there everyday like we do here. :)

Carlotta84

5 Year Member
Bristol, UK
Tom said:
That's a great idea. I thought to caution you about over heating and shade, but I'm guessing you don't get the 45 degree temps over there everyday like we do here. :)

Ehehehe... Unfortunately the temps in here won't go above 26 degree... and even 26 is a sort of miracle!!!! :p

Carlotta

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Carlotta84 said:
Tom said:

Ehehehe... Unfortunately the temps in here won't go above 26 degree... and even 26 is a sort of miracle!!!! :p

Carlotta

I've been to some parts of Europe, but never the UK. Those temps are hard to imagine for me here, especially in the middle of summer. We get hotter than that in the middle of Winter. Christmas here saw a high of 29. During summer, our overnight low will occasionally only drop to 27-28...

I think it is pretty neat getting to share the experiences of people from all over the world on a forum like this. Certainly opens up new opportunities for learning.

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
Is your tort a Sulcata? The pic is small. What is your plan when he is huge? Great idea for a safe way to get some sun :)

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Carlotta84 said:
Tom said:

Carlotta

I agree. our weather is poop...compared to the rest of the forum :p

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
I love your apple enclosure. Was it a children's sand box? Anyway, cool enclosure idea and why do they have french doors that lead no where? It looks like there should be a balcony or something. If the screen wasn't there it would be pretty dangerous. Is it's function just a door sized window? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.