My introduction :)

HollieB-Dexter

Location (City and/or State)
South Texas
Hi, my name is Hollie. I love in South Texas. I have already been a member of this forum for more than two years, but I've never posted anything. I have been reading the things people write to try an learn more about tortoise care. Specifically, I am interested in getting a Russian tortoise. I got one a few years ago, but he escaped our yard one day when I wasn't paying enough attention, and we never found him. One of our neighbors said they saw someone pick him up, but we never heard anything else. However, I still want to get another one soon, and I will never make that mistake again. Anyway, I don't know what else goes into an intro, so greetinge to all, and I hope I can become a bit more active.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Greetings & Welcome to the Forum. Yep….you have learned two important things already. Secure enclosures are non-negotiable issues & Russians are great escape artists!

AmandaF

Congresbury
Hi, my name is Hollie. I love in South Texas. I have already been a member of this forum for more than two years, but I've never posted anything. I have been reading the things people write to try an learn more about tortoise care. Specifically, I am interested in getting a Russian tortoise. I got one a few years ago, but he escaped our yard one day when I wasn't paying enough attention, and we never found him. One of our neighbors said they saw someone pick him up, but we never heard anything else. However, I still want to get another one soon, and I will never make that mistake again. Anyway, I don't know what else goes into an intro, so greetinge to all, and I hope I can become a bit more active.
Welcome Holly

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome. You did just fine on your intro. Sorry about losing your first tortoise. At least you did learn from it and that's great.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
A belated WELCOME! to you, Hollie!!

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club