My jungle of a Redfoot enclosure

Relic

Location (City and/or State)
Here
The sign is a really nice touch...I love heavily vegetated pens. I remember once many years ago having a similar set-up when temps unexpectedly dropped into the mid-40's. I was outside in the dark, with a flashlight crawling around in the "jungle" looking for torts to bring in. Perhaps the only drawback to that type of arrangement.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Do you have a path?
I placed square cement pads in my enclosure because its heavily planted and I've always been worried about stepping on somebody.

I like that electric fence

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow looks great, so full, how do you find anything. If you keep finding baby torts then they must really like it too.

Tyty1389

Sarasota
Do you have a path?
I placed square cement pads in my enclosure because its heavily planted and I've always been worried about stepping on somebody.

I like that electric fence

Hey zero I was hoping you would chime in because these little hatchlings are from the 3 females I bought from you about 2 years ago. There is no path other then the ones created from my own repeated use and the tortoises. When I am in there I am extremely alert as to where my feet are.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hey zero I was hoping you would chime in because these little hatchlings are from the 3 females I bought from you about 2 years ago. There is no path other then the ones created from my own repeated use and the tortoises. When I am in there I am extremely alert as to where my feet are.
As I remember. You got the trio that came from the house in Miami.
They were colorful!
And I'm very glad that they are prospering in your care.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
How do you gather them all up on cold nights?
I have the two heated houses, but my DUMMIES don't usually go inside of them so I have to go out there with a flashlight and place them inside. Or gather them up and bring them into my house.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club

Tyty1389

Sarasota
I was pretty sure that that one female was a Cherry/Northern hybrid.
Now I'm convinced.
What a beautiful baby picture.
You should take a few more shots and enter that one in the calendar competition for 2020.

Yeah, I will have to get some more photos for you. I have 13 hatchlings currently. As far as winter goes I set up a heated hide for them. I just make sure they are locked in on the colder nights. The hatchlings I bring inside.